Recent Comments

Last Days Christian Messenger

This Is My Other Blog. Geared Towards Helping The Unsaved Find God


Click this link HOMEPAGE for the latest articles on this blog
Click this link MENU LIST to find an entire list of ALL Articles within this blog (as at 30 Nov 2011)
Click this link Articles Carrying Most Comments as at 30 November 2011 a league table of articles carrying the most comments.

Search this blog by entering KEY WORDS In box below

Thursday 11 February 2010

Powerful Videos From Paul Washer (Revised 18 May 2010)

Edited 7 Aug 2012

Revised 18 May 2010, added more videos.

Section Edited 7 Aug 2012 (in bold)
I have now removed some of these videos by Paul Washer. Should have been some time ago, but only just remembered about them.  I have removed them because of his "Lordship Salvation" stance which borders on a "works" salvation. I am not an expert on "LS" but have learnt sufficient to know that I cannot endorse those videos any longer. However, I have left the next one because it exposes the apostate condition of the modern church. 

Video by Paul Washer on God's 10 Indictments against the "modern" church
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7wzfvYkCW0&feature=fvsr

Here is what I originally wrote back in 2010. I have since changed some of my views based upon further study of the Bible,  as you will be able to gather within my article

What Is Repentance?


Old message:
I know there are some who would want to get into debate on Arminism and Calvinism regarding some of the things Paul Washer preaches, but let's keep to the point, which is to preach the whole unadulterated undiluted message of salvation even if it offends. Please see my post entitled "what is repentance" which shows our part in the salvation/repentance process. Although us repenting may well be a work of grace by the Lord, we still need to be serious in our repentance.

In fact, none of the preachers in the New Testament (including Jesus) were concerned if people were offended (and they were) but would not water down the message of true salvation. If we preached it more often, maybe we would not face the problem of so much back-sliding and the debate would not be necessary.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please see my repentance article within label "Biblical truth" as a backup to Paul Washer's video. This article describes that repentance is a necessary work that comes before the free gift of salvation.