Recent Comments

Last Days Christian Messenger

This Is My Other Blog. Geared Towards Helping The Unsaved Find God


Click this link HOMEPAGE for the latest articles on this blog
Click this link MENU LIST to find an entire list of ALL Articles within this blog (as at 30 Nov 2011)
Click this link Articles Carrying Most Comments as at 30 November 2011 a league table of articles carrying the most comments.

Search this blog by entering KEY WORDS In box below

Monday 8 March 2010

Mike Hoggard's Latest Video Now Removed

Edited 12 Jan 2011 and 26 July 2012

I have removed Mike Hoggard's latest video (on reflection) as I feel it is likely to give wrong impressions. From the feedback I got I have to agree that it is best not to publish it. I felt there was some very interesting news items within the video - especially the origins behind the 46 days of lent. I mean why is it 46 and not 40. The video explained it (please see my notes below, have made an amendment), but maybe not really relevant to the purpose of this blogsite. Thanks for the feedback

Edited Part
Please see my edited notes on the original articles:

Mike Hoggard Latest News Update   Update On Watchman Reporter Mike Hoggard

Especially please read the comments on "Mike Hoggard latest news update" by clicking here: Comments Re Mike Hoggard

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

easter is the roman catholic name for the jewish feast of passover.Lent is a roman catholic idea and there is nothing in the jewish feasts before passover. why look for meanings in false religions?

Unknown said...

Hi Anonymous,

The video explained why the Vatican introduced 46 days (rather than 40) days of lent. It is occultic and reeks of Babylon. It is another attempt of the Babylonic church (RC) to "christianise" their religion by counterfeiting what is of God with something else similar but completely corrupt.

Sorry, I guess I should have made that clearer that I was NOT supporting the idea of 46 days but trying to expose the heresy. I assumed (on the basis of everything else on my blog) that everyone would understand the direction I was coming from.

Thanks for pointing it out